Ginger Lemon Black Tea Recipe
Sep 24, 2021
Today we are going to share a refreshing and easy to make Assam Black Tea recipe with ginger and a touch of lemon that can be had anytime of the day.
|⏳Preparation 5M||⏳Cooking 5M||⏳Total 10M||☕Makes: 2-Servings|
This beverage is great source of energy boost to help you with your daily tasks while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It will make you feel refreshed with every sip that you take. You can also add a bit of honey if you want it sweet.
- 2 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Assam tea leaves
- 1 Lemon , juiced
- 1 inch Ginger , grated
- Honey, for sweetness (optional)
How to make Ginger Lemon Black Tea
- Fill a saucepan in half with water and start heating the water on medium heat.
- When the water is starting to boil put the Assam Black Tea leaves and the grated ginger.
- After it has been boiling for 1 minute, turn off the heat and add the lemon juice. Cover the saucepan for 1 more minute.
- The Black Tea is ready to be strained in the cups.
- (Optional) If you want it sweet you can add a teaspoon of Honey(You can use our Raw, Organic Honey).
- Wait for 1-2 minutes for it to cool. Enjoy your refreshing cup of Ginger Lemon Black Tea.
All the ingredients mentioned in this recipe are available in our shop. For a limited time you can get free shipping and free Activitea T-shirt on orders above 35$.