Peach Tea Cocktail
by George Andon on Sep 30, 2021
This refreshing cocktail will make you enjoy the last days of summer even more. Nothing is better than a delicious glass of sweet tea combined with whiskey.
The cocktail works best by combining the smooth taste of Canadian whiskey with the pleasantness of a peach liqueur. Both of them combined with freshly brewed ice tea makes for a refreshing and delicious cocktail. It is the perfect choice for an afternoon drink with friends or for a barbecue.
- 1 ounce Canadian whisky
- 1 ounce peach liqueur
- 4 ounces iced tea, chilled
- Lemon wedge, for garnish
- Peach slices, for optional garnish
How To Prepare A Delicious Peach Tea Cocktail
The cocktail is very easy to make in less than 5 minutes. For the best results we recommend that you use a highball glass.
- Fill the highball glass with ice. Then pour the Canadian whiskey and the peach liqueur.
- Add the ice tea and stir it for 30 sec - 1 minute.
- For garnishing you can use a slice of lemon or fresh peach slices.
- Serve and enjoy.