Easy Mint Tea Latte Recipe
Oct 06, 2021
This easy to follow recipe will make you a healthy drink to keep your belly warm this Holiday season. Our Moroccan Mint tea combines Chinese Gunpowder Green Tea with chopped mint tea leaves that come from the northern regions of Africa. Also, known as Maghrebi mint tea it contains some level of caffeine and it’s great for a healthy energy boost.
|PREP TIME: 5min||STEEP TIME: 5min||TOTAL TIME: 10min|
- 2 Teaspoons Moroccan Mint Premium Steap
- 8 oz. Filtered Water
- 2-3 Fresh Spearmint Leaves (Optional)
- 4 oz. Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Honey (Gives Better Taste)
How To Easily Prepare the Mint Tea Latte:
Follow these easy steps in order to make a delicious Mint Tea Latte.
- First of all put 8 oz. of water to boil. Wait for the water to cool a bit so it doesn't burn the loose leaf tea.
- For the second step you can use either a French press (more easy) or a tea pot. Place the 2 teaspoons of the Moroccan Mint loose tea, the mint and the honey in the French press (or the tea pot). Pour the water inside, stir it, and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Froth the milk and add it to the tea. After that pour it in a large mug and enjoy.
- For the tea pot method firstly strain the tea and then pour it in a large mug and enjoy.