Chamomile Tea Latte Recipe
Oct 08, 2021
Make a delicious cup of Chamomile Tea Latte in less than 10 minutes. It is a great drink that can be done with household items found in your kitchen.
For this version of the Tea Latte we will be using our own Citrus Chamomile Herbal Tea, but you can use any chamomile tea of your liking.
Let's Start With The Ingredients:
- 2 Teaspoons Chamomile Loose Leaf Tea
- 8 oz. Filtered Water
- 4 oz. Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Honey (For a complete experience)
How To Easily Prepare the Chamomile Tea Latte:
Follow these easy steps in order to make a delicious Chamomile Tea Latte.
- First of all put 8 oz. of water to boil. Wait for the water to cool a bit so it doesn't burn the loose leaf tea.
- For the second step you can use either a French press (more easy) or a tea pot. Place the 2 teaspoons of the chamomile tea and the honey in the French press (or the tea pot). Pour the water inside, stir it, and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Froth the milk and add it to the tea. After that pour it in a large mug and enjoy.
- For the tea pot method firstly strain the tea and then pour it in a large mug and enjoy.
"Very simple and delicious cup of healthy tea to warm your belly
for the upcoming holiday season."