The Perfect Autumn Tea
by George Andon on Oct 12, 2021
Today we are going to share with you an amazing Herbal Loose Leaf tea for the chilly Autumn days. With it's fruity taste and flavorful smell it will become a favorite in no time. It combines the sweetness of blackberries with the aroma of jasmine and the never-ending health benefits of green tea in a delicious blend called "Blackberry Jasmine Green". You can find it in our store so you don't have to worry. The recipe is quite easy to make. Just follow our steps below.
- 2 Teaspoons of dried Blackberries
- 2 Teaspoons of dried Jasmine
- 2 Teaspoons of herbal loose leaf Green tea
- 1 Teaspoon Honey (Optional)
- 12 oz boiling hot water
You can order the complete herbal blend from our store so you don't have to buy the herbs separately.
How to Prepare:
- Place all the herbs in a heatproof container and cover with boiling hot water.
- Let steep for 8 to 13 minutes.
- Strain and serve with honey if desired
"A herbal tea a day to keep the doctor away!"