How to Make a Tea Martini
by Valentin Andon on Jan 20, 2021
Tea can be combined with many types of alcohol in order to get a tasty and enjoyable drink. Here I am showing you how to make a Mountain Tea Martini. It is very refreshing and easy to make. At the end you are able to smell the lemony aroma and taste a touch of herbs. Each ingredient is going to play a big role in the quality of your martini, so make sure you choose your preferred ones.
- 2 oz Gin
- 2 oz Activitea Mountain Tea
- 1 oz Liqueur (Chambord)
- Orange (For Sugar Rim)
- Place the leaves in a teapot, add the hot water, and leave to infuse for 3 ½ minutes.
- Let the tea to cool down, meanwhile place a martini glass to chill in the cooler.
- Sugar rim the glass
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice and mix all the ingredients together (2oz gin, 2 oz mountain tea, 1 oz liqueur, squeezed lemon, honey).
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with lemon wedge.
Our Mountain Teas: