DELICIOUS FLU-FIGHTING WINTER TEA
by George Andon on Nov 02, 2021
Winter is around the corner and with it come different types of viruses. That's why if you use this easy to make Flu-Fighting recipe you will be more protected and heal in no time. The ingredients used in this Flu-Fighting recipe are easy to find. We will be using our own Moroccan Mint which blends Green Tea with Mint in order to create a powerful Flu-Fighting remedy. Lets start with the recipe.
Ingredients for the Flu-Fighting Winter Tea Recipe:
- 1 cups (50cl) water
- 1 tsp of Moroccan Mint - Premium Blend
- 2 thin slices ginger root
- Slices and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoons liquid honey
- In a French Press filled with hot water, steep the Moroccan Mint and the sliced ginger.
- Filter the tea and pour it in a cup.
- Add the lime juice, honey and stir well.
- Garnish with lime slices and thin slices of ginger.
- Wait for it to cool and enjoy.
- If you like to make more than 1 cup just double the ingredients.