DELICIOUS FLU-FIGHTING WINTER TEA
Winter is around the corner and with it come different types of viruses. That's why if you use this easy to make Flu-Fighting recipe you will be more protected and heal in no time. The ingredients used in this Flu-Fighting recipe are easy to find. We will be using our own Moroccan Mint which blends Green Tea with Mint in order to create a powerful Flu-Fighting remedy. Lets start with the recipe.
Ingredients for the Flu-Fighting Winter Tea Recipe:
- 1 cups (50cl) water
- 1 tsp of Moroccan Mint - Premium Blend
- 2 thin slices ginger root
- Slices and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoons liquid honey
- In a French Press filled with hot water, steep the Moroccan Mint and the sliced ginger.
- Filter the tea and pour it in a cup.
- Add the lime juice, honey and stir well.
- Garnish with lime slices and thin slices of ginger.
- Wait for it to cool and enjoy.
- If you like to make more than 1 cup just double the ingredients.