HONEY CITRUS CHAMOMILE TEA
by George Andon on Nov 30, 2021
If you're looking for a healthy and delicious tea idea for this winter then you have to try our Citrus Chamomile tea blend mixed with a teaspoon of honey. With a rich and exotic taste it will become a favorite of yours in no time. Enjoy it after a stressful day or before bed. You can make this tea recipe easily with household items most of us have. It is a great choice in fighting the flu and cold naturally.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. of Citrus Chamomile
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. honey of your choice
- Place the Citrus Chamomile blend in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once it just starts to boil, remove it from the heat and rest for 3 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into 1 large mug or 2 small mugs.
- Add 2 tbsp. of unsweetened almond milk and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Finally add the honey and cinnamon.
- Enjoy it warm.