POMEGRANATE GINGER GREEN TEA
by George Andon on Dec 01, 2021
This is one of the most delicious tea recipes for you to try this winter. Combining the countless health benefits of pomegranate, ginger and green tea into an exciting drink that will become one of your favorites. This tea is easy to make and does not require a lot of preparation. With a ton of antioxidants and a great remedy for fighting wrinkles this is a must-try tea for anyone. It can be enjoyed hot or as an iced tea.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. of green tea
- 2 thin slices of ginger
- 2 fresh lemon wedges
- 4 tbsp. crushed pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- Place the green tea, ginger, lemon wedges, and pomegranate seeds in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once it just starts to boil, remove it from the heat and let it rest for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into 1 large mug or 2 small mugs.
- Add 2 tbsp. of honey and stir for about 30 seconds.
- Enjoy it warm or as an iced tea.