MASALA CHAI RECIPE
This recipe will teach you how to make a unique cup of creamy and delicious Masala Chai in 3 easy steps.
Masala Chai is a warm tea beverage that is made by boiling black tea and various aromatic herbs and spices in milk and water. It originated in India and gained worldwide popularity for it's unique taste and amazing health benefits. It is a great drink to keep you cozy these cold winter days.
The mix of spices we are using today in making the Masala Chai, speak of authenticity and make a delicious cup of tea. The list of ingredients include:
Let's get started with the recipe. For an awesome cup of Masala Chai we will be using 2% milk. It makes the tea taste so much better. Full list of ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon Chai Spice Mix
- ⅓ cup 2% milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon loose leaf black tea in a tea strainer
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
The directions for making Masala Chai are very easy to follow.
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once it just starts to boil, remove it from the heat and rest 1 minute.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into 1 large mug or 2 small mugs.
Grab a book and enjoy this delicious cup of Masala Chai.